Please take advantage of the complete two-month trial period to test the tool on all the computers you intend to use and in all the conditions you expect before purchasing a licence. You may request a trial code during installation on each computer.
Most professional translators, interpreters, editors, terminologists and language consultants today have more than one PC. For that reason, IntelliWebSearch licences come in packs of three. Each activation code must be used on a different computer. IntelliWebSearch licences are time-limited, i.e. they expire, and if you want to continue using the program you will have to buy a new licence. The period of validity of the licences commences from the date of purchase/issue. If you are a translation agency or company, you may prefer to buy a site licence. If you are an educational institution, you may request complimentary licences for educational uses.
Choose the duration that suits you best.
|Pack of three twelve-month licences||€25|
|Pack of three twenty-four month licences||€40|
|Pack of three thirty-six month licences||€50|
Members of some associations may be eligible for a discount on the price shown above (see list). Please check with your association for details. If your association is not one of them, please ask them to get in touch with me.
Once you receive your activation codes, see “I’ve bought the licence, now what?“.
- The period of validity of the licences commences from the date of purchase/issue.
- Buying a licence does not entitle you to technical assistance or any special benefits.
- Payments are handled by 2Checkout (formerly Avangate BV). 2Checkout is a reseller so you will receive a receipt/invoice from them, not from me.
- VAT may be applicable in some countries.
- In some EU countries you may be required to make a customs declaration for intra-EU business purchases. If you are unsure of your situation, do not pay the licence fee as a business, but as an individual person (i.e. do not provide 2Checkout with your VAT number).
- After payment you receive an order confirmation message from 2Checkout Customer Service containing the activation codes you need.