This is the download page for version 3.
If you want to try the latest version, download from here.
Watch how to install IntelliWebSearch version 3.
Please read the known problems section of the Help File before using IntelliWebSearch version 3.
Upgraders from version 2 are also encouraged to read the notes for upgraders.
You may also like to consult the ChangeLog for version 3 and read the licence agreement and security statement.
Licence Agreement and Security Statement
IntelliWebSearch v. 3 and IntelliWebSearch Wizard v. 1 are freeware.
IntelliWebSearch and IntelliWebSearch Wizard are not and do not install malware, keyloggers, tracking software, spyware, crimeware, adware, viruses, worms or trojan horses.
IntelliWebSearch and IntelliWebSearch Wizard contain links to the developer’s website on the Search Window and interface localizers may have provided similar links on the About Window.
IntelliWebSearch v. 3 and above and IntelliWebSearch Wizard download files from the IntelliWebSearch website onto your computer without asking you first in only two circumstances:
- You check for updates (either manually or automatically): IntelliWebSearch downloads two files called currentversion.txt and browsersettings.txt which you can see here:
- You select a main program or Wizard interface language which is not installed. In this case they download the correct localized interface automatically. You can see them here:
where XX is the ISO language code (gb for British English).
When they download files from the IntelliWebSearch website onto your computer they transmit and receive exactly the same information a normal web browser would in the same circumstances. IntelliWebSearch versions prior to v. 3 never download files from the Internet onto your computer without asking you first.
IntelliWebSearch and IntelliWebSearch Wizard neither collect nor transmit any other information about you at any time.
IntelliWebSearch and IntelliWebSearch Wizard monitor your keyboard activity only in order to detect the hotkeys that activate their functions.
Permission is granted to anyone to use IntelliWebSearch v. 3 and IntelliWebSearch Wizard v. 1 on any computer system and redistribute them to anyone else, subject to the following restrictions:
- This software is provided “AS IS” and the author makes no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, about its suitability for any purpose.
- The author accepts no liability of any kind for damages or other consequences of the use of this software, even if they arise from defects in the software itself.
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented, either by explicit claim or by omission.
(This licence agreement is adapted from Peter Norvig’s licence template: http://www.norvig.com/license.html)
All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Note that use of IntelliWebSearch with Windows 95, Windows NT 4 prior to Service Pack 6, Windows 98 or Windows Me is NOT recommended.
Software specifications are also available in PAD format.
Although the installation procedure is in English, the main program interface can be installed in
British English, Català, Česky, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands and Russian
(the Wizard component interface is not currently available in Català and Russian).